Monday, April 15, 2013

10 Picture Tour-Leonard Lawrence

One of our 3 school-wide expectations

Welcome to D3 [my room]

Inside my room

One of our three school-wide expectations

After coming in you can go down either side of building

Gym

Mrs. Erickson, one of our awesome secretaries!

Our lead teacher Mrs. Harvey

The new copy machine that everyone's been buzzing about

Kindergarten room with Ms. Sweley

Our amazing library

Our school is broken up into 4 "pods" 5th and 6th grades are in D pod

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Salie,

    I love your 10 pics!! Elementary classrooms are so very fun! I know it's been a while since you were a student teacher at Avery, but your kids (including my son Gabe) are about to go through their 6th grade graduation, can you believe it? Thanks for sharing your blog and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great 10 picture tour! You did a great job capturing the building from all kinds of points of view! Fun to see my favorite copy machine made the tour! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete